Mercury - The silent poisoning of the body?
Mercury is one of the most toxic substances on the planet Earth. Only in recent years some countries like Sweden, Denmark, Germany and Norway have banned the use of it. Nevertheless, it is still widely present in our daily life.
Mercury, once in the body can pass through cell membranes and find its way into bone, fatty tissue, nervous systems, organs, and can surpass the blood brain barrier into the brain. It is quite difficult for the body to detox mercury naturally and the course is very slow. It can take from a few days up to several month or even years.
Mercury can disturb many functions in the body and it interferes with some essential minerals for the body like Magnesium, Calcium and Sodium. It can contribute to many health problems, especially chronic one. I do not want to go in detail about that, but in any case, I think, it would be worth having a closer look at mercury poisoning.
Sources of toxic mercury
It is used in food processing and in different industries, medicine, vaccines, fluorescent light bulbs and batteries. The poisoning effect of those sources may be only minor but it can add up especially with the two sources below. As I mentioned above, the natural process of heavy metal detox is slow.Some fish species tend to accumulate high amounts of Mercury through the process of biological magnification. Because this substance can not be broken down by natural process it works its way up the food chain and the concentration increases. That is why, the contamination in larger fish like tuna, swordfish and shark is much higher then in smaller ones.
Amalgam fillings (a mixture of mercury and other metals) in the mouth are a major source of toxic mercury. And there is still a lot of debate and controversy about Amalgam Toxicity. Are they really that poison? should you take them out and replace the fillings with alternative material? How about new fillings? Well, it is everyone's own choice to decide about that.
Do you need to detoxify mercury from your body?
Have a closer look at your cirumstances: health condition, environmental exposure and food habits. How much are you exposed to mercury toxins? Do you have lots of Amalgam fillings in your mouth? Do you eat a lot of fish ect.? Do you have a metallic taste in your mouth? Are you often tired for no apparent reason? This may be signs of metal poisoning.
Share with Your Friends:
To find out, how to detox mercury from the body, please see Heavy Metal Detox.
Stay in Touch!
Get the latest
Connect with us:
[?] Subscribe To This Site
Copyright © 2014 by Fiorella bodydetoxzone.com
The content on this web site is for informational purpose only.